Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saturday and Sunday in Kenya

Unfortunately I wasn't able to post, but there wasn't much to tell you about Humble Hearts and Angel Cottage though. Since Jane is also here from England with her son, we decided to take the day off and go be tourists. Oh what fun that was. i haven't been kissed by a giraffe before or shaken hands with a baby elephants truck. The boys had a blast and we got some much needed relaxation.

Sunday has been spent purchasing items for our upcoming auction. That's always great fun because I know the items will bring such joy and needed help to our education programs. The auction is in November, and check the website for specific dates so you can mark your calender. The rest of the day will be filled with paperwork, and errands. Not much fun, but very needed.

I will not be able to post about Monday before I leave, as we leave Kenya at 9:50pm Monday night. Just know that many more posts will be coming when I return. There is so much to tell everyone...much more than I can get in any blog.

Thank you all for your support! You're changing the world.

Kari

-------



No comments: